BODY TEMPERATURE SCREENING THERMAL CAMERA
AUTOMATIC DETECTION OF A PERSON CARRYING A FEVER IN A CROWD
THERMAL CAMERA + VISIBLE CAMERA
The MIR6255FMR-IP® short-distance thermal imaging camera is based on the ﬁfth and latest generation of uncooled UFPA Microbolometer sensor technology, developed by MIRTechnologies S.A. This technology Is characterized by precision and continuous and uninterrupted reading of the desired spectra.
The MIR6255FMR-IP® system includes an ultra-sensitive uncooled IR Microbolometer sensor. Using a high-precision image processing algorithm, the user could measure the body temperature of several people at once in real time. It triggers an alarm if it detects a temperature above normal. System works automatically to detect humans in a crowd at risk of fever.
The system is capable of reading the body temperature of several people simultaneously in less than 0.1 second (Example: For a distance of 15 meters, reading of the body temperature of around 30 people simultaneously in real time). Automatic detection of one or more bodies’ carriers of fever. The sensitivity of the thermal sensor gives it the ability to read a human body temperature with an accuracy of 0.12°C.
The MIR6255FMR-IP® system consists of the highly sensitive thermal camera developed by MIRTechnologies, a computer with software based on artiﬁcial intelligence: Reading the body temperature of several people simultaneously at a distance of up to 15 meters.
Strengths of MIR6255FMR:
1. Automatic system based on artiﬁcial intelligence.
2. Measuring accuracy: ±0.06°C therefore a maximum error of 0.12°C = ɜ.
3. Measurement of human body temperature at a distance between 0.5m and 15m with the same accuracy.
4. Measurement of the human body temperature of several people simultaneously (up to 30 people at a distance of 15m).
5. The measurement of human body temperature at the level of the forehead or face level.
6. Real-time alarm in case of detection of a person with fever. Display and recording of the image of each face of a person with fever in an ALARM database. Faces of normal people are recorded in another database NORMAL database.
· Automatic passenger screening at airports, Railway stations, Passenger stations, …
· Access to shopping centres, stores, hotel …
· Access to buildings of ofﬁcial establishments.
· Crowded areas such as schools and comprehensive parks
· Security: non-contact measurement, reduce the risk of cross infection;
· Efﬁcient: Detect multiple people at the same time less than 0.10 second;
· Accuracy: Error less than ± 0.06 ℃;
· Stability: Automatic temperature calibration function, good temperature stability;
· Intelligent Alarm: Support temperature threshold setting and automatic screening warning mechanism, real-time alarm;
· Full-time work: 7 × 24 real-time rapid body temperature screening.