Long range stereoscopic thermal camera MIR7254SLR-IP®
Detection and automatic measurement the speed and position of the mobile vehicles to 120 km
Long range stereoscopic thermal camera MIR7254SLR® it adopts the 5th generation UFPA imaging detector, advanced digit circuit and imaging processing algorithm, developed by MIRTechnologies S.A.
The MIR7254SLR® has two uncooled sensors IR Microbolometer and an integrated GPS. With an algorithm of image processing of high degree of accuracy, the user could detect and define automatically, the speed and the position of a mobile vehicle at a distance from 120Km.
Employing IR detector of high sensitivity, advanced electronic and optical system, the MIR7254SLR® is capable of penetrating dust, fog, rain and darkness.
The high degree of accuracy of its optical systems and its two Microbolometer sensors give him the possibility of:
- To detect and estimate the speed and the position of a mobile vehicle until the distance of ~120 km (~75 miles).
- To detect and estimate the position of a human body until the distance from ~ 80 km (~50 miles).
The algorithm of stereoscopic image processing provided a precision of ±5m for the position and a precision of ±2Km/h for the speed of a mobile vehicle which is at a distance from detection of 50Km and moves towards the position of the camera.
- Use on the military vehicles.
- Oilfield safety.
- Monitoring of the borders defense.
- Monitoring of the airspace defense.
- Monitoring of the railroads and the highways.
- Forest fire prevention…